311 Oak Street #813
Live in the heart of Jack London Square, minutes from San Francisco by BART, with the Lake Merritt station just a few blocks away. The Sierra is also convenient to the 880 Freeway, The Alameda/Oakland Ferry to SF, B Shuttle and AMTRAK. Oakland International Airport is just a quick drive south. And of course, right down the street is the dining, shopping and entertainment in the scenic and historic warehouse Jack London Square district.
A unique residence for unique residents. The Sierra at Jack London Square combines an innovative design (for its time), natural materials and finest amenities to create the ultimate sophisticated urban environment.
This North East facing unit has floor-to-ceiling windows with views of Oakland Downtown and hills, welcome the morning’s natural light and enjoy the open floor plan, with solid hardwood flooring.
- 8th Floor Unit with Oakland Downtown and Hills views
- 835 Sq. Ft.
- 2003 Yr. Built
- 1 Full Bathroom
- In-unit Laundry
- Stainless-Steel Appliances: Oven/Stove & Microwave; Refrigerator; Dishwasher; Kitchen Sink
- Garage Parking (1 space assigned)
- HOA Dues: $585.76 (monthly)
- HOA Amenities: 24/7 Concierge/Security; Lap Pool; Fitness Ctr; Business Ctr; Billiard Room & Media Ctr; Dry Sauna + more